| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Uniao in May is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 141.9mm (5.6in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Uniao May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Porto Uniao, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Uniao: