| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Uniao in November is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry. Some 139.2mm (5.5in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Uniao November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Porto Uniao, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Uniao: